Staying up to date with all of the latest vehicle tax regulations, ensuring robust and compliant vehicle use policies are in place, as well as considering a switch to electric vehicles can be a complex and time-consuming task. As an employer, you face the responsibility of ensuring compliance with the ever-evolving rules while safeguarding your employees against personal tax liabilities.
In our comprehensive seminar, we will provide you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the rules around all vehicle use. You’ll gain a deep understanding of:
- Electric Vehicle Tax Considerations: Unravel the intricate tax implications of transitioning to an electric vehicle fleet. Discover the financial benefits, incentives, and tax considerations that can significantly impact your company’s bottom line.
- Optimising Vehicle Use Policies: Implement comprehensive vehicle use policies that promote responsible employee behaviour, minimise risk, and enhance compliance with regulations.
- Defining Acceptable Vehicle Usage: Establish clear guidelines for company car and personal vehicle usage to prevent misuse and maintain a culture of responsible driving habits.
- Staying Ahead of Mileage Rate Changes: Keep pace with the evolving mileage rates set by HMRC and ensure your company’s reimbursement practices remain compliant and cost-effective.
Hear from our industry expert, guest speaker, Dan O’Neill of Knowles Associates who will share his extensive knowledge and insights into fleet optimisation, cost reduction strategies, and emerging trends in the industry.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of EV tax implications
- Navigate workplace charging solutions
- Optimise home charging expenses
- Implement compliant EV mileage reimbursement processes
- Hear from industry experts
- Stay informed on emergency vehicle developments (S205 & S248A)
- Understand the rules around staff car parking regulations
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain control of your company car scheme, optimise it for maximum benefits, and ensure compliance with the latest regulations.
Register today and secure your spot at this informative event.
- The training sessions will start at 10.00am, finishing no later than 1.00pm
- The cost of the seminar is £200 plus VAT per course.
- There is a 10% discount for your second delegate and a 30% discount for your third.
- If you book and subsequently find that you cannot attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please confirm your bookings as soon as possible.