It is nearly time for us to deliver our tri-annual tax Forums and although we had hoped to be able to be back delivering some in-person sessions around the UK, the current pandemic position means that we are unable to do so.
The team is sad about this as we all enjoy regularly meeting face-to-face with our clients, but following our extremely successful July round, we are going to repeat the online sessions for November 2020.
- Each Forum will be for two hours rather than an average of three and a half
- The two-hour duration means there may be items on the agenda that we won’t have time to cover during the webinar. If this is the case, a pre-recorded video will be issued with the Forum minutes
- During the July Forums interaction was available only by using the on-line chat function within the software. For November we are going to trial the opening of cameras and microphones to attendees for live questions. This will be managed by the team presenting and moderating. We will publish further details on this a little nearer the time
- You won’t need any special software to attend, just an internet browser connection
- Once you have registered your place, you will receive a link to attend the Forum 48 hours before the webinar
All of those booked onto a Forum will receive the usual comprehensive notes after the Forums have concluded.
The Forum rules still apply and two free places from each authority/organisation signed up to our Club membership will be able to attend a VAT and an Employment taxes session. This applies to Forum membership holders as well. The cost to join the Forum webinars for non-members will be £75 plus VAT per place.
Please find below the times and dates for each Forum.
|10:30 – 12:30||Monday||2 November||VAT|
|10:30 – 12:30||Tuesday||3 November||Employment Taxes|
|13:30 – 15:30||Wednesday||4 November||VAT|
|13:30 – 15:30||Thursday||5 November||Employment Taxes|
|10:30 – 12:30||Friday||6 November||VAT|
We can accommodate up to 75 bookings on each webinar so please book early. Please tell us if you later become unable to join us.
To book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating the time and date you wish to attend.