It is nearly time for us to deliver our tri-annual tax Forums and it won’t have escaped anyone’s attention that we currently can’t deliver our usual format of in-person sessions around the UK.
The team are sad about this as we all enjoy regularly meeting face to face with our clients.
However, we are not going to disappoint you. We have been working out how to deliver Forums using webinar technology and this is what we think will work best:
- Each Forum will be for two hours rather than an average of three and a half
- The two-hour duration means there will be items on the agenda that we won’t have time to cover during the webinar. For these, a pre-recorded video will be issued with the Forum minutes
- Interaction between the attendees and presenters will be on the on-line chat function in the webinar (rather than orally), and unfortunately you won’t be able to see or hear the other attendees. We are currently in the process of testing more interactive options for delivering on-line Forums and training but currently haven’t found the perfect fit for our needs… but we will get there
- You won’t need any special software to attend, just an internet browser connection
- Once you have registered your place, you will receive a link to attend the Forum 48 hours before the webinar
All of those booked onto a Forum will receive the usual comprehensive notes after the Forums have concluded.
The Forum rules still apply and two free places from each authority/organisation signed up to our Club membership will be able to attend a VAT and an Employment taxes session. This applies to Forum membership holders as well. The cost to join the Forum webinars for non-members will be £75 plus VAT per place.
Please find below the times and dates for each Forum.
|10:30 – 12:30||Monday||6 July||VAT|
|13:30 – 15:30||Tuesday||7 July||Employment Taxes|
|10:30 – 12:30||Wednesday||8 July||VAT|
|13:30 – 15:30||Thursday||9 July||Employment Taxes|
|10:30 – 12:30||Friday||10 July||VAT|
We can accommodate up to 75 bookings on each webinar so please book early. Please tell us if you later become unable to join us.
To book your place please contact email@example.com stating the time and date you wish to attend.