Likewise, some basic VAT awareness training for those involved in invoice processing can lead to an improvement in the accuracy of VAT coding.
We are able to offer training to your staff at all levels. Like all the services we provide, training courses are tailored to meet the specific needs of your authority and your staff.
Please use our ‘contact us‘ tab to discuss how we can help and to set up an initial meeting, which is both free and without obligation.
Employment Taxes Training Programme
We are also pleased to announce our brand new programme of employment taxes courses. Please click on the relevant topic below for further details, dates and booking information.
|Off-Payroll Working/Employment Status||16.02.2022||Training|
|Expenses & benefits/OpRA||17.02.2022||Training|
|Construction Industry Scheme||16.03.2022||Training|
VAT Training Programme
These online training events are specifically designed for section 33 bodies such as local authorities, police forces, and fire and rescue services.
Modules last a maximum of three hours, presented though Teams, and are designed to be as interactive as possible, and we will keep quite low the number of delegates per module. While we can never reproduce the interaction of in-person training, limiting delegate numbers will help.
|Introduction to VAT P1||07.02.2022 am|
|Introduction to VAT P1||15.02.2022 pm|
|Introduction to VAT P2||08.02.2022 am|
|Introduction to VAT P2||16.02.2022 pm|
|Introduction to VAT P3||09.02.2022 am|
|Introduction to VAT P3||17.02.2022 pm|
|Land & property P1||10.02.2022 am|
|Land & property P1||21.02.2022 pm|
|Land & property P2||11.02.2022 am|
|Land & property P2||22.02.2022 pm|
|Land & property P3||18.02.2022 am|
|Land & property P3||23.02.2022 pm|
|Partial exemption P1||14.02.2022 am|
|Partial exemption P1||24.02.2022 pm|
|Partial exemption P2||15.02.2022 am|
|Partial exemption P2||25.02.2022 pm|
To get the most from the training we recommend the following approach.
- If you are new to VAT, Introduction modules 1 and 2 must be taken in order, with module 3 being optional at this stage in your learning
- For more experienced delegates or those who have had introductory training in the last two years, VAT Introduction module 3 may be taken as a singular module
- Land and property modules are stand-alone and can be taken together or singly
- For partial exemption, both modules must be taken, and in order. This is because they are dependent on each other
- Delegates will gain more from the partial exemption modules if they have also attended Land and Property 2
To book a place please contact email@example.com quoting your purchase order number. The cost of the training is £210 per module for PSTAX Club subscribers and £250 per module for other delegates. There is a 10% discount for bookings of three or more places.